There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yummy Treats! Good Eats!

If you knew me at all, you would know that I absolutely ADORE peanut butter and chocolate. In fact, I don't think I have ever met a Snicker's bar I didn't like! I tried out this recipe and it was SUPER SIMPLE! You can take those mini Snicker's or in my case, I took the snack/fun size and cut them in half.
I made a peanut butter cookie recipe following the Crisco directions. I rolled each Snickers piece in a ball of peanut butter dough and baked for 13 minutes at 375.
Heavenly yuminess!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I am drooling over those!!! I love PB and chocolate. Must resist! I won't like my scale next week if I make those! LOL Hope you are doing well. :)

She's a Color Queen said...

Those look sooooooo good I'm drooling. Are you planning to send these to me for my birthday?

Dandelion Dreams said...

Now I'm hungry. My hubby brought home a big Costco size box of snickers a few weeks ago. What in the world was that man thinking?!?! He said, "I knew you love them." Ha!