There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Please Be #1 and #2!!!! I HATE BEGGING!

I only need 2 more Swappers....small but fun swap ahead. Quick and EASY PEASY.
PLEASE SIGN UP!!!

The scoop: Sign up on the SWAP PAGE We will make sure that there are small groups of no more than 6 people total. Sign ups close 1/22 (THIS IS QUICK REMEMBER!). I will contact each of the participants with my snail mail. I will put those Valentines back in the mail to the participants by 2/8.

Your scoop: Create 5 Valentines (6 if you want to keep one for yourself). 3 by 4 inches. Anything goes on your Valentine. You can start these as soon as you sign up. They will be due to my mail box 2/7 so I can turn them around to you by the 14th, Valentine’s Day. This means you will likely need to toss yours in the mail to me by 2/2. Each Valentine will need to be bagged in a ziploc. Please label your Valentine with your username and your location so we know where it came from! When you mail off your Valentines, you will enclose a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and and extra $1 to cover any postage discrepancies.


That’s It! Hungry for this? Sign up TODAY

2 comments:

wendy said...

I can't wait to get settled...then I will be joining in the swaps :)

Jess said...

I signed up for the swap! I know I have a username on Paper Popsicles but it seems like things have changed since I've last been but I hope I can still join in.