There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stash that Christmas Paper!

Ok, well don't really STASH IT. Use it up! Be creative! That is this week's challenge at the Die Cuts Are Us Design Team Blog. Dig out those scraps you used during Christmas and create something, anything. I found some scraps of the Mistletoe collection by Making Memories. I had some left over little spiral bound pieces too. I even found a piece of packaging from a gift I got in the mail **Smiles** I love recycling! Little bits of letters from October Afternoon and the sticker is from American Crafts. The Ribbon was a piece I had leftover from an old Pink Paislee line, Tinsel Town.
What can you make with your leftover Christmas stash? THanks for looking and as always, Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Fun fringe on that card, Tricia! Way to use up those scraps!

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Cara said...

Love the clean look! Super card! Thanks for joining the DCRU fun this week!!
Cara DCRU DT

papertrails leaver said...

Great card Tricia! I like the use of cardboard!

Sammye Jo said...

LOVE this! too cute Tricia!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU!! Hope to see more of you!!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Tricia,

This card is just gorgeous and I love all the fun elements you added to it!!!! I hope we both make this DT because it seems like you would be fun to work with!!! I had fun scrolling through and enjoying many of your creations!!!

I tried to follow your blog but it will not let me the page pops up but then there is no button to click on to follow I will be back later!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Completly love your beautfiul card Tricia....Have a fab weekend:)xxx

Amber said...

Fabulous card Tricia! I just love your creations! Very neatO shape too! And I love all the colors!
Hugs
Amber *DCRU DT*