There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year--I am BACK!

Happy New Year 2010! December sure flew by quickly! We ended the year visiting friends in Bloomington. What a terrific time we had on our way there and back. I will share pictures of our adventures tomorrow....
For now, I wanted to show you a couple of things I finished up today. After taking a much needed long scrappy break, I have been itching to get going again. Every year, I make a "tracker" to record all of the cards, layouts, and other things that I create throughout the year. This year, I put it in a calendar that I am using to keep track of blog hops, due dates for projects, contests, sketches, etc. I used the "Date Me" acrylic stamps by That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams. What a terrific set with the months of the year, days of the months, circles, stamp cancel mark and some flowers. Perfect for calendars and for dating your projects. These stamps are handmade and they are a TERRIFIC deal. You can find them here.
I calculated all of the things I made in 2009 and was STUNNED. Here is the final count:
CARDS: 372
LAYOUTS: 70
OTHER (Can be altered items, albums, etc): 126
Really???? I created 372 cards? Where's Hallmark? Why aren't they calling me for a job for crying out loud!? lol. I can't believe I was able to get all of those things done. It will be interesting to see how many things I get done in 2010.
This next project is a layout I started before Christmas. The pictures are actually from 2008 (ok, with all of those cards, tt is amazing I got to these pictures at all!). I used some more That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams acrylic stamps, Three Flakes. I heat embossed them here.
January 15th is around the corner....14 days until the grand opening of Paper Popsicles' "What's the Scoop" site. This will be an exciting community full of techniques, tutorials, give aways, digi's, swaps, AND MORE!!!! Keep watching for updates....
For now, HAPPY SCRAPPING!

2 comments:

becca said...

glad you had a great trip and are back! I love your tracker and I think I will make one this weekend. I want to do that for the year too! Great idea!!! Happy New Year Friend!

Lydia Siegel said...

So glad you had an awesome trip. Hope your New Year is starting off to a GREAT one! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!