There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Monday, January 11, 2010

Heart the Arts...Weekly Journaling Prompts

During my blurfing, I stumbled upon a blog by Gina. She is doing Heart for the Arts which is a weekly journalling prompt. I created a book to store all of my journalling using Craft Paper, Lillian line. A pocket calendar plastic protector was perfect for making the journal durable. I added some tried and true alcohol inks to the front as well.
The first week's prompt was "AIM TO...".
The next week's prompt is "SOMEDAY..."
I will share a couple pages as I get them done. I am doing the journalling month by month instead of one art page per prompt. For me this will be more manageable. I love these little snippets. They sure make resolutions a little more peaceful and doable!

3 comments:

wendy said...

I love all the layers on this one :)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Lovely choice of paperline - the colors are great! And I just love how much dimension the flower has!

sarah said...

great card! :)