There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Copic Buzz....

I have been trying to find some new homes to visit on the internet in order to express my scrappiness more fully and perhaps a wee bit different this year. I discovered Papercraft Planet and that is where I found Copic Buzz. This is a perfect site for a Copic beginner like myself. Yesterday, there was a Copic Buzz Party all day at the Papercraft Planet with challenges and games galore. Here is the card I made for the first challenge:
Only scraps in my stash were used (I love that!). October Afternoon and old old old SEI paper was used. Small piece of cardstock was put behind the image. I can't begin to tell you who made the image. I accumulated around 150 stamped images through a swap in August. The ribbon was in my stash and found at the dollar store. The cherries were actually taken from a holly decoration that I found. Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

Min said...

This is 'snorta' an ADORABLE card!(sorry couldn't resist) :)
Way to reuse all those scraps too!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Lora Oliver said...

I love this card!! It is so cute! The colors are perfect and huge props for using scraps only.

Sammye Jo said...

Love this! I adore that OA Cherry Paper and I have hoarded a few sheets just because I love it :) Great card!!

wendy said...

This is such a cute card. Good for you for exploring more of the copic world. This is something I'd love to do. I may have to check things out :)

She's a Color Queen said...

That is really cute. I love the snorta...

Annie Collins said...

I wanted to thank you for joining us on the Scrapbook Challenges New Years blog hop. Also for leaving me such a wonderful comment on my blog & following me. I do appreciate it very much.

I hope you will continue to play with us over on Scrapbook Challenges - we have a lot of great thing coming up this year & visiting my blog. :)

silvia said...

OMG, Ticia!! That card is soo stinkin cute!!!