There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Perfect Palette of Colors....

I have been following the Die Cuts R US Design Team blog for a couple of months now. Their weekly challenges have been terrific and their design team is very inspiring! This week's challenge was to create a project with the colors of the DIE CUTS R US logo in mind:
This is what I created with those colors:
I can't tell you where that image came from either (It is another one from the over 130 I received in an image swap in August). I was very happy with how the coloring came out on this one. My Copic skills are getting better with every image I color!
Because it is nighttime, I had to scan this one too, so some things look a wee bit funky tonight, but I really wanted to get this posted. Have a great night and Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

LORi said...

Love it ...what a perfect image!!! BTW, your blog header is Super Cute!!

So happy you joined in the DCRU Fun this week!!

LORi

Sammye Jo said...

You know I think you are SUPER FABBY!!!! Love this card!! So cute!!
Thanks for playing with us at DCRU!!!- Sammye Jo

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Tricia, good to see you again...your card is super sweet. Reminds me of my DD and her BFF. Great job on the colors.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Joaniebolognie said...

WOWZERS! You are so perfecting your coloring! Beautiful! Love that image!

Cara said...

Hi, Tricia! What a sweet card! Wow, over 130 images in a swap? Now that's sweet!! Thanks for joining us at DCRU and hope you'll send your app in :o)
Cara DCRU DT

Amber said...

Tricia I love your card! Such an adorable image and you colored it perfectly! I LOVE your blog header!!!!
Hugs
Amber