There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vintage Rose

Good Morning everyone! This week has been pretty busy but ended with my birthday so it made up for it. Cuttlebug Challenge blog and Die Cuts R Us Design Team blog had more challenges this week. This is what I came up with:
I really don't like to "combine" challenges so my apologies to both sites. Later, I will post the "other" card I did for one of the challenges using ribbon....OH SO SAD. It is pitiful and really quite embarrassing!
Anyways, this card was embossed TWICE with two different folders! I used Core'dinations cardstock. One folder was sanded and the other folder was inked. I love the effect! I gathered the velvet ribbon on the bottom. I have seen this done alot so it fit this card well.
Thank you for looking and Happy Scrapping!

11 comments:

Dandelion Dreams said...

I love this card, Tricia! The embossing and the (brown ribbon?) behind it gives such a cool look!

blessings,
~Angelique

Joaniebolognie said...

OH...Happy Birthday Girl!!!! Love this card! So neat all the elements that you used!

LORi said...

Wowza...That is some yummy ribbon you placed on that gorgeous card!!

Thanks for joining in the DCRU fun this week!!!

Hugs - LORi

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Tricia this is a lovely card. Very vintage and very pretty. Great ribbon work for the DCRU challenge. Always a pleasure seeing you at the site.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Jess said...

Happy Birthday girl! Love this card from the embossing to the pleated ribbon!

Amber said...

Such an elegant card Tricia! Love the ribbon! And you embossed twice, how fab!
DCRU Hugs
Amber

Sammye Jo said...

fabulosity tricia :) so shabby chic!
Thanks for playing with us this week at DCRU!!!

Sammye Jo - DCRU DT
My Blog

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card!! I love the distressed background!! Thanks for playing with us at DCRU!!
Sheri~DCRU DT

Cara said...

Happy birthday, Tricia! Love this velvet ribbon!! Sooo pretty!!
Cara DCRU DT

BettyBee said...

Tricia, this is a gorgeous card! I love that double done background, and the image is just beautiful. Love that velvet ribbon touch, too.

Thanks for being part of the Cuttlebug Challenge, and we look forward to seeing you often.
BettyBee

Maggie Lamarre said...

Happy Birthday Tricia!
omg I luv luv it, that you embossed twice, don't ya just luv coredinations :)
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com