There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Show Me Some School Spirit!

I have been so proud of Riley this year. He is in 6th grade and he is really trying to be a part of things and try new things. Our jaws hit the floor when he signed up for Basetball. He is not really a sports type kid but we must admit, with every game he is getting better and better and improving all of the time. Here he is at his very first game. He is wearing lucky number 2.
This was my first official day out with my new camera so I was trying some fancy skills here:
Cute scrunched up face, eh? He really opposes putting himself in any position of getting hurt. I decided to make some things to support this team. I got a Knifty Knitter by ProvoCraft and started knitting scarves for the kids. Then I decided to make buttons for all of the moms with their kids' jersey number on them using purple and gold (St. Monica's colors)
I used my MM Slice to cut out the baseketballs. They were embossed with my Cuttlebug.
Thanks for Looking and Happy Scrapping!







2 comments:

wendy said...

Those turned out so cute! The Knifty knitter looks cool, those turned out cute!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great photos! Tricia, that is such a nice thing for you to do for the other moms! Very sweet! I love the knifty knitter! I have a scarf on mine that I need to finish!!