There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Valentine ATC

**giggling**
I know I know. More of that Kaiser Craft paper~ I can't help it. I just hate to see it go into the "pile of never used". I gotta just use it up. So get over it, ok?
Cuttlebug Challenge Blog had an ATC challenge this week. ATC with hearts. Not clear if there was supposed to be red...it was a REDHOT challenge but oh well! I used Shimmerz and ink on the embossed hearts. The cupid was cut with my MM slice (**gasp**)
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

Shantaie said...

tricia, how do I love this? let me count the ways
1 that delicious velvet ribbon*swoon*
2 cupid has never been cuter!
3its pink and chocolate!!

Thanks for playing along at cuttlebug challenge blog~ Shantaie

Tyggereye said...

ooh I love ATC's! This is great. I'm totally in a valentiney mood. Great card. :)

Handmade by Odette said...

Beautiful work Tricia, love that velvet ribbon and cupid!
Thanks for join us at Cuttlebug Challenge! -Odette-

wendy said...

I love this! It doesn't even look like an ATC, it looks like a larger card! Very nice :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Thanks for your kind remark on my blog! Love yours too! Off to explore some more of your projects!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Tricia Well I just love your `beautiful` ATC..Lush ribbon!!!!!TF joining in with the CB Challenges as always..
Have a fab week
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/