There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Use Your Stash!

I am having fun this weekend Using my Stash and creating some fun projects at Scrapbook Challenges this weekend. I have dug out some oldie but goodie scrappy items. This first one is using at least 10 EYELETS (eek!). The lock is an acryllic Stamp by That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams.
This challenge was to use at least 10 of those little prima flowers that used to come in those glass bottles. Mine were U G L Y so I spritzed them with Shimmerz.
This challenge was to take at least 3 items from that stash of things you just had to have but never use. I used some really old PP from American Crafts, some clear stickers by American Crafts, some Paper Frills by Doodlebug, and some clear plastic frame things by Making Memories.
There are several more challenges up there for the mojo to flow. I can't post one of the layouts for a Blind challenge until Wednesday. Lots of goodies for the taking! Thanks for Looking at Happy Scrapping!

No comments: